Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD Very fast turbo 05 Elise for sale

SOLD image.jpg To make a long story short, I am posting this car for a friend of mine that can't figure out how to operate this forum. He & I both have 05 Elise's. Mine is almost stock and his is stupid fast. He is selling this car for a business adventure. The car is located in Dothan, Al. I am going to screenshot some photos as well as all of the work done to the car. If you want a VERY fast car and not have to pay retail for all of the work and parts then this is the car for you. The car currently has a clean title, daily driver, has 68xxx miles & is listed at $31500.00. Here is a not from owner "" Rods and pistons replaced at 62,000 miles. Fuel rails ,fuel pump and fuel pressure regulator added soon after. Along with injectors.Upgraded to a Garrett 2871 in November. Still have old turbo if anyone is interested. This car was my daily driver. It drives just like it did stock, except when you roll on it. Then all heck breaks loose. Twice the stock horsepower definitely makes a difference. Trying to create some margin in my life so I must sale it, you could probably save $20,000 plus by buying this car. That is if you're planning to build a fast Lotus. This one will easily run with the new Lotus v6 For a third of the money. Current mileage is 68,000. ""

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Will add more photos and attachment of all work done to car and cost tomorrow when I go to my office.

·
** The Enforcer **
7,594 Posts
"Twice the stock horsepower". So this car is at 390 hp?

San

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
someone should reach out to Rob(iirc) @ Dietsch Motorsports

looks like the injectors were purchased through them (assuming its just spelled wrong on the mod list pic)? i also wonder if they had anything else to do with the build/install/tune.

i feel like i have also seen this car on this forum before...

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

looks like the injectors were purchased through them (assuming its just spelled wrong on the mod list pic)? i also wonder if they had anything else to do with the build/install/tune.

this car has never appeared on Lt before, he purchased this car new.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
owner information

Any further questions contact Max @ 334-714-2292 . this is his car & i may not be able to relay all the info between parties. thank you in advance

·
Vendor
6,306 Posts

FYI- Deatchwerks fueling components is of no relation to DietschWerks that does Lotus work.

FWIW, looks like the car has a Hass turbo kit.

-Phil

Edit: Duh. Looked at the first pic for the turbo kit but missed it being listed in a subsequent post. lol.

·
Registered
686 Posts
Didn't know the hass kits could double HP, I didn't get the impression from reading about them. I'd imagine your friend has a dyno sheet or something to post in relation to the FI, it may help a potential customer! Good luck with your buddies sale.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yes

yes im sure he can provide data, for any parties interested contact him directly. he doesn't get on here so for future questions text or call him at the above number. I don't want members to think i am actually the one selling the car, i am just helping a brotha out.

·
Registered
6 Posts
FYI- Deatchwerks fueling components is of no relation to DietschWerks that does Lotus work.

FWIW, looks like the car has a Hass turbo kit.

-Phil

Edit: Duh. Looked at the first pic for the turbo kit but missed it being listed in a subsequent post. lol.
Car originally had a hass kit. The kit was anemic and full of issues. It now has only the intercooler left from hass.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Didn't know the hass kits could double HP, I didn't get the impression from reading about them. I'd imagine your friend has a dyno sheet or something to post in relation to the FI, it may help a potential customer! Good luck with your buddies sale.
if u look at parts list u will see its oviously not a hass set up anymore.ssc ems, not hydra,,, gt2871, not gt2860,,,, fuel rails, fuel pump, fuel pressure reg. etc,,,,,, 9to1 forged pistons, rods... only thing hass is the intercooler, which is larger than force fed, and most others

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.