The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!
  • Notice image
    Reminder! You're responsible for closing your listing when your item is sold/found/traded - when doing so please select SOLD or FOUND. If you post phone numbers and emails in your ad, your listing will be deleted (this is for your personal protection). If posting a Want to Buy please be sure you have picked the correct listing type from the three selections, ie., Want to Buy - not For Sale or For Trade. Thanks for reading!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Very fast turbo 05 Elise for sale

5K views 23 replies 11 participants last post by  chris2869 
#1 · (Edited)
SOLD Very fast turbo 05 Elise for sale

SOLD Vehicle Car Wheel
To make a long story short, I am posting this car for a friend of mine that can't figure out how to operate this forum. He & I both have 05 Elise's. Mine is almost stock and his is stupid fast. He is selling this car for a business adventure. The car is located in Dothan, Al. I am going to screenshot some photos as well as all of the work done to the car. If you want a VERY fast car and not have to pay retail for all of the work and parts then this is the car for you. The car currently has a clean title, daily driver, has 68xxx miles & is listed at $31500.00. Here is a not from owner "" Rods and pistons replaced at 62,000 miles. Fuel rails ,fuel pump and fuel pressure regulator added soon after. Along with injectors.Upgraded to a Garrett 2871 in November. Still have old turbo if anyone is interested. This car was my daily driver. It drives just like it did stock, except when you roll on it. Then all heck breaks loose. Twice the stock horsepower definitely makes a difference. Trying to create some margin in my life so I must sale it, you could probably save $20,000 plus by buying this car. That is if you're planning to build a fast Lotus. This one will easily run with the new Lotus v6 For a third of the money. Current mileage is 68,000. ""

See less See more
Discussion starter · #12 ·
someone should reach out to Rob(iirc) @ Dietsch Motorsports

looks like the injectors were purchased through them (assuming its just spelled wrong on the mod list pic)? i also wonder if they had anything else to do with the build/install/tune.

i feel like i have also seen this car on this forum before...
this car has never appeared on Lt before, he purchased this car new.

Discussion starter · #13 ·
owner information

Any further questions contact Max @ 334-714-2292 . this is his car & i may not be able to relay all the info between parties. thank you in advance

Discussion starter · #16 ·
yes

yes im sure he can provide data, for any parties interested contact him directly. he doesn't get on here so for future questions text or call him at the above number. I don't want members to think i am actually the one selling the car, i am just helping a brotha out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.