The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here is the link to the ad:

2007 Used Lotus Exige S Supercharged at Exclusive Auto Imports in Pompano Beach, FL, IID 3774108

Please contact me directly and I will be happy to answer any questions for you. The car is extremely mint in every way. The only imperfections to report are: 1) very small rock chip on the passenger side of the "front license plate" area of the front splitter and 2) the very common small ding on the top of the intercooler where the trunk strut is located. Other than these two VERY minor imperfections, the car looks as though it rolled off the factory floor - it stll has the protective plastic sticker on the steering wheel emblem!!! Starshield has kep the paint absolutely perfect! Maintenance and service done by the local franchise dealer (Ordered, serviced, and sold to me by the same dealer) - the only things I have done during my short ownership was a four wheel alignment (because I was told the tires are so soft I didnt want any uneven wear), Cleaned out the windshield washer pump because it was clogged, oil change with filter, and bought a sector111 mirror (will come in its original package as I did not install it).

The car has been nothing but smiles from ear to ear. I have received a bunch of interest in the car, but most seem to be very flaky or just cant afford it. I cannot think of any car available that can provide as much performance or turn heads like this one for anywhere near $100k!

Best Regards,

Jon

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the price is advertised at 44k including dealer fee. I offered it to a fellow forum member for 42.5k including the fee and will honor that for anyone on here.:clap:

Looks like it's an auction?? I didn't see a reserve??
nope, not an auction. I had it listed on ebay for a "buy it now" price with the option to submit a reasonable offer.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Available for sale again!! Buyer backed out after giving a deposit claiming that there are no servicing dealer in or close to Orlando..... regardless, this mint exige s is available at a steal!!! Call me at 954-972-2277. Finders fee available if the car Sells.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
bumpage.... How is this car not sold yet? I have relisted it at 47k, but will honor my price that I posted on here... I have A LOT of interest from dreamers....Any serious buyers, please call me. This is a steal of a price for a car of this caliber in this condition. I have looked at all the prices for cars similar to this and my price is the lowest and i'll bet that it is in the best condition. I see that a few with twice the mileage are selling for more than the price I offered on here, so I'm amazed that it is still available....

EDIT: I just saw a red one with 18k miles with far less options and questionable/possible damage sell for OVER 36K wholesale!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts