The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For 2 years I have been trying to change my Exiges temp display from Celsius to Fahrenheit . Pushed buttons ign on and off open and closed doors battery disconnect ,basically all suggestions found on LT but no change. Then I bought a Koldfire tune from BOE. When I plugged the tune cable into my obd port to send them the ecu info before I could get the tune and then drove the car the next day( without downloading any tunes into my car) the display now shows temp in Fahrenheit . This is too weird . Anyone else had this result?

·
Registered
343 Posts
Yup, my 2008 S240 Exige was in Fahrenheit when I bought it, but somewhere along the line of me plugging in a OBDII cable and/or sending my ECU back to Charlie to reflash my gotham tune (trying to cure the famous "stalling at a red light" problem), my temp is now in Celsius and I have tried EVERYTHING to get it to go back to Fahrenheit, but gave up.

Hope to be getting the Koldfire custom tune, and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that will switch me back or allow me to ask to be switched back to Fahrenheit.

Also, I've never switched ECU's or dash pods, so it must be something else. :thwack:

What year is your Exige?

·
Registered
305 Posts
I want my temp. to display in C. Anybody knows how to switch from F to C ?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts