The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Anthony
604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Jermaine, could you clear this up?

Purchase, shipping, and general install questions.
Went to the VF site and only found instructions for the full kit nothing about the upgrade kits. At least I couldn't find it. So, some questions.

1. Does VF send instructions as to what to take off to send in? Some kit upgraders may have lost original install instructions and don't know exactly how many parts to move or switch and the sequences involved.

2. Kit price---$3400.00 + shipping to VF and back to purchaser?.

3.Unbolt the Supercharger from the manifold and send that in with the ECU?

4. We keep the 440 injectors, the BWR manifold or the Sector manifold, alternator brace (BWR), the belt, and miscellaneous bolts, etc. Correct?

5. Do we tack our return shipping at the same cost as shipping to VF, even though the weights might be different? Round trip, so to speak.

6. Do the RC 550's accept the Bosch connectors that came with the BWR kit? If not is an adapter harness to work with Bosch injectors included? Or, is that another spice job, and if so is the needed wire included with instructions? Don't know whether Sector would require a change as I believe they used RC's.

7. Once VF receives the Supercharger and ECU, what kind of turnaround is projected?

8. Is it possible to show a picture of the kit that will be sent? Sort of like what BWR and Sector did on their sites?

9. And the 3" pulley that comes with the Stage ll---is that 8.7 lbs of boost and not 10lbs of boost?

If I forgot some questions and you're one of the folks that would like more clarification on the kit, please add to the list.

Thanks

·
Anthony
604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Forgot to mention...those were questions for Jermaine, unless someone else at VF handles the PR.

Jermaine?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts