The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I want to Thank the guys (Raj & Jermaine) at VF/TurboXS for providing me everything that I need on the car! And giving such a wonderful customer service. Shipped everything next day!

I just want to Thanks Tommy (tommyc) on helping me on this project. He basically run the show on putting my Super Charger for me. If you guys live in South Florida don't hesitate to PM him. He does amazing/clean work !!! I think he got OCD! Just kidding Tommy! He made everything possible !!! :)

Before :huh:

After :D

Check out the video feat. tommyc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=YVyo_wHxvY8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=sP9KQXk2PZY

The car is still on jacks but I'm happy that it starts :clap:

:shift:
Happy Customer,
-Law-

·
Premium Member
1,308 Posts
Thanks Lawrence it was great working with you. Alot of work we did. Now go drive the beast! I will detach your smile from your ears later. As for a/c you will be so fast you won't need it! Tommy

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
You also need

Some catch cans, otherwise your ic will be covered in oil! S111 or radium have them worth every penny yo keep the inside clean! Ask Jermaine!

Clean work!

Saw the video and you had them on! Good call!

·
Premium Member
1,308 Posts
Ocd whats that?

·
Premium Member
1,308 Posts
Catch cans are done along with oil pan, motor mounts, il22 plugs, thermostat change, lift bolts, etc...headers can wait for a little. The car is ready!

·
Premium Member
1,308 Posts
For anyone cinsidering this that has an 05 just buy anew top portion of the fuel pump assebley before starting as it is easer to break it and replace. Total pita getting the oe out. In the future i would put 2 screws in the housind and yank it out and then replace. Definately the hardest part!

·
Registered
57 Posts
I broke my fuel pump housing too! I sanded the new one slightly for later issues.

I replaced my stocker for the walboro 255 a few months ago, shoulda known Id boost it eventually lol

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I broke mentmy fuel pump housing too! I sanded the new one slightly for later issues.

I replaced my stocker for the walboro 255 a few months ago, shoulda known Id boost it eventually lol
:up: Yeah man.. we can't waste time trying to pry that fuel pump assembly so we made an executive decision just to replace it :D We did the same thing to shave the sides of the assembly for easier access (next time).

I hope everything will work out the SC bro... I'm more than confident that the capsule/bearing will fix our dilemma.

-Law

1 - 10 of 10 Posts