The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Received it in the mail yesterday and just finished watching this Lotus edition--WOW! Very well done. Even has the Elise and Exige in it. Everyone should get a copy. Now, which model should I add to my collection? Anyone know what track he was on briefly? I know it wasn't Silverstone or Goodwood. Any ideas? :clap::clap:

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Received it in the mail yesterday and just finished watching this Lotus edition--WOW! Very well done. Even has the Elise and Exige in it. Everyone should get a copy. Now, which model should I add to my collection? Anyone know what track he was on briefly? I know it wasn't Silverstone or Goodwood. Any ideas? :clap::clap:
Part of it was filmed at the track at the Barber Motorsports Museum in Alabama. Several of the cars in that collection were used in the shoot.

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
perhaps the answer to your question is in this thread?

http://www.lotustalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53299

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
When people start the whole 'R' 'E' 'P' 'O' 'S' 'T' thing in threads that are reposts...I wonder if they realize THEY are themselves resposting? Yathink?

·
Registered
7,088 Posts
True, this was an active post last week.
Anyway, I have seen most of the other VBDs, and it is clear that Alain de Cadenet has a special place in his heart for Lotus. He is unusually enthusiastic in this DVD. Indeed, a must have for any Lotus enthusiast. :)

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Actually this isn't a repost because JMA is asking a specific question about the dvd.

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
Actually this isn't a repost because JMA is asking a specific question about the dvd.
there's nothing preventing someone from posting the question onto the existing thread, thereby keeping the discussion in one logical place. soup to nuts if you will.

the question is more likely to receive more attention that way.

·
Premium Member
26,313 Posts
When people start the whole 'R' 'E' 'P' 'O' 'S' 'T' thing in threads that are reposts...I wonder if they realize THEY are themselves resposting? Yathink?
That "r-e-p-o-s-t" bullsh*t is insane.

Don't want to comment on the thread? Then don't. :wallbang:

·
Registered
426 Posts
I think you are right the Alain has a soft spot for Lotus. I wasn't at the filming but heard from the folks that were that Alain owned a Lotus 23.

Now that I think about it, I got screwed on this deal. I had to go pick up the Orange Elise from Barber after the shoot but I didn't get to attend the shooting. And the Orange car had been spun into a ditch by the crew at the end of the shooting. So I got to drive a damaged car home without getting to see any of the filming! S. Croft must have had something to do with this! I even got a ticket on the way back. CROFT!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts