The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Killing time yesterday on youtube, I found this video and to my surprise I think its made by a fellow LT-er (or atleast through her car). For everybody who's car is in the shop, the video has a nice driver POV, and I thing I like to do most, rev engine when going through a tunnel.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9vdBY8JbPY0&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9vdBY8JbPY0&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
I was happy to see that despite all of those expensive cars, the inexpensive little Lotus still looked classy.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Nice video and great cars. The Lotus certainly holds its own amongst the Italian exotics. I, for one, would rather listen to the music emanating from the exhaust pipes than have to listen to a mediocre rock soundtrack. Or is it just me?:confused:

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice video and great cars. The Lotus certainly holds its own amongst the Italian exotics. I, for one, would rather listen to the music emanating from the exhaust pipes than have to listen to a mediocre rock soundtrack. Or is it just me?:confused:
Me too, I burn a MP3 disc almost every week but end up muting the volume and just listening to the engine when I'm driving the lotus.

·
Registered
624 Posts
I'll get a vid of mine soon. 3inch exhaust turbo and BOV in a tunnel. Quite delightful.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'll get a vid of mine soon. 3inch exhaust turbo and BOV in a tunnel. Quite delightful.
Just be sure to get the engine notes from the outside, I've tried so many times from inside of the car, not the same at all.

·
Premium Member
4,550 Posts
very nice vid!
must have been great driving through Lombard street and streets of S.F....miss that place!
nice exotics!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts