The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
What kind of video camera, and microphone did you use for those videos? The quality is really good. Thanks for posting.

:shift:

·
Registered
313 Posts
Was that Whitney Houston or something?!?!? Need better sound choice!!!

All those Lambo's, EVERYONE has one. I noticed only one (1) Esprit :coolnana:. Also right at the end, the Esprit shows us what's it made of. Very nice indeed.

Oh yea, why did it seem like half the cars had no plates on them? Was the dealer trying to drum up business?

I was waiting for the first guy to slam on his brakes so I could see a $3,000,000 accident.

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
Thanks for the vids.

Must not be very many curvey roads down there like up here in norcal. The freeway is the boring part of our drives :D

Good site for vids with an HD camcorder. I hate youtube... video and audio quality are from 1995

·
Registered
11,221 Posts
Was that Whitney Houston or something?!?!? Need better sound choice!!!

All those Lambo's, EVERYONE has one. I noticed only one (1) Esprit :coolnana:. Also right at the end, the Esprit shows us what's it made of. Very nice indeed.

Oh yea, why did it seem like half the cars had no plates on them? Was the dealer trying to drum up business?

I was waiting for the first guy to slam on his brakes so I could see a $3,000,000 accident.

What did the Esprit do? I watched the vid and couldn't find it doing anything interesting.

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
that grey murci is ridiculous

1 - 7 of 7 Posts