The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Forum Founder
29,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are all DIVX encoded. You need DIVX to watch them I think. It's free. Just download it. I recommend using a right-mouse-button saveas on each one of these instead of streaming them from the server which can end up choppy, not to mention add to my bandwidth if you keep doing it. :)

First up... Jeremy in the fast corner

2.4megs.

·
Forum Founder
29,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Forum Founder
29,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
637 Posts
A couple of apologies:

www.divx.com - you'll need a recent version of the codec to see the movies as they were encoded with divx 5.05.

sorry for the odd aspect ratio - my chum was holding the camera the wrong way and I had to rotate the videos 90 degrees to make them watchable.

:)

Craigy

finally, here's a pic I don't have a video of:

Attachments

·
Registered
637 Posts
No, it was just an airfield training day booked through www.1stlotus.com - Andrew Walsh is doing this as his day job now!

Not everyone on the course was a SELOCer. If we all were, Andy would have lowered the price somewhat.

Craigy

·
Forum Founder
29,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
637 Posts
Yep, slightly too hot and I wasn't fast enough to catch it on the return.

For what it's worth, Andy Walsh took my car round that corner at 90mph with me in the passenger seat...

Craigy

·
Registered
6,802 Posts
Guess they REALLY didn't want you on there plane! ;)
Chris

BTW> Looks like fun, I've been toying with the idea, might have a problem with the wife, she thinks track days on a motorcycle are risky enough!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts