The Lotus Cars Community banner

41 - 57 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
731 Posts
Don't stop posting pictures now. You were on a roll. :(

I'm a Laser Blue addict. I have downloaded every picture with a Laser Blue car in it that I've seen. I only have about 180 now. So, that means my screen saver will repeat every 18 minutes. Oh the humanity!

Also, is Mark Starr starting to paint all the center consoles? Or did you ask for this? It looks nice.

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Jay your car is magnificent,I can't wait for my LB beauty to arrive.Thanks for the pictures mate
greg

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
nice angle on number 7 there

·
Registered
26 Posts
How are many of you capable of finding out when the car is in route and it's advances along the way. I was told last week by FVMC that my car has a VIN but didn't know when it was built. I asked for a ship date and they didn't know that either. They told me they wouldn't know anything until the car hit the port. I have yet to get any information in two years, everything I know has come from this sight. I appreciate everyones posts.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
usofrob said:
Don't stop posting pictures now. You were on a roll. :(

I'm a Laser Blue addict. I have downloaded every picture with a Laser Blue car in it that I've seen. I only have about 180 now. So, that means my screen saver will repeat every 18 minutes. Oh the humanity!

Also, is Mark Starr starting to paint all the center consoles? Or did you ask for this? It looks nice.
I asked Mark to paint the console. I asked, then had second thoughts then decided that the cost was a blur in the price of the car! In the end I am definitely happy I had it done. It looks so much better than the gray textured plastic. They do a great job with it.

I have about 20 total pics and I can send high res versions if you (or anyone else) likes. Be forewarned they were taken at 5 MP so they are about 1.8 MB each. PM me with your e-mail if interested. I guess I can sent 2 per e-mail to stay under a 5 MB limit (or do most systems allow 10 MB?)

Unfortunately I forgot my camera when I went into the NW corner of CT yesterday. Could have had some nice pics even though the weather was overcast. Today it was supposed to snow :mad: :mad: :mad:

·
Registered
731 Posts
Speaking of snow. Has anyone driven their non-sport pack car in the snow yet? I would be interested to see how well it can maneuver compared to other rear wheel drive cars in the snow.

I know there is one guy on here, I think he lives in the Netherlands, that says his car is great in the snow with snow tires. I just wonder how it is with stock tires.

·
Registered
174 Posts
After I saw laser blue for the first time, I changed my mind from BRP. Ordered LB last month. Thank you so much for the photos and the kind offer to email the larger files. The reflections in the windows are fantastic.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Another data point

Just to demonstrate the out of order shipping, the first delivered US Elise was delivered months before mine left the UK and is actually a later serial number.

41 - 57 of 57 Posts