The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In my continuing effort to start an informal car gathering for sports & exotic cars over here on the west side, I invite all of you for whom the drive would be of reasonable distance to join me at Taverna Fiorentina on Cobb Parkway in Vinings this coming Saturday, May 23, at 4 PM, weather permitting. Those of you who want to stay for dinner are welcome to, but it is not a requirement.

The Taverna is at 3324 Cobb Parkway SE, in the Kroger shopping center at the corner of Cobb and Paces Mill Road. It is convenient to I-75 exit 258: go west to US-41, make a left and go about 1/2 a mile. It is on the south (Paces Mill) side of the shopping center, and the easiest entrance is off of Paces Mill.

You can read about the Taverna at Taverna Fiorentina - Restaurant - Atlanta - GA 30339. The owner is from Florence and the executive chef is from Genoa, so we are talking good northern Italian food here. But you don't need to have an Italian car to join us! Please post this on any other car forums for the Atlanta area that you know of.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts