The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had my Elise wrapped by http://www.cincyvinylwraps.com last December, but today was the first time the weather was good enough here in Ohio to get some good pics. Primary color is Roaring Thunder, stripes are Rushing Riptide.

Attachments

·
Administrator
2,072 Posts
Wild looking! If you don't mind me asking how much to wrap an Elise?

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
I like the color. Are you at all worried about cut marks in the paint (since the material is often cut directly on the vehicle)? I know some people use knifeless tape, but I'm not sure how effective the different methods are.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I like the color. Are you at all worried about cut marks in the paint (since the material is often cut directly on the vehicle)? I know some people use knifeless tape, but I'm not sure how effective the different methods are.
The shop that did the wrap used a knifeless tape, so that’s not a concern.

·
Registered
7,186 Posts
Points for originality .

·
shay2nak
25,068 Posts
Cool! Which taillights are those?

·
Registered
7,186 Posts
Curious aout the interior. How is it now, and what might you come up with to complement or oppose the wrap?

Please do not say black.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Curious aout the interior. How is it now, and what might you come up with to complement or oppose the wrap?

Please do not say black.
I had the exposed painted areas on the interior wrapped in the same charcoal color as the taillight area and the lower stripe on the sides. Seats and door panels are the original blue leather.

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Knifeless tape is awesome stuff. I made my own rock guards with it under CF-look vinyl.

·
Registered
7,186 Posts
I had the exposed painted areas on the interior wrapped in the same charcoal color as the taillight area and the lower stripe on the sides. Seats and door panels are the original blue leather.
Interesting, but still difficult for me to imagine. Pics?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts