The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those that can't wait, and have an XBox, head on over to Best Buy and purchase Lotus Challenge. It let's you drive the Elise S2, 190 Sport, GT, among other 30+ Lotus cars.

Driving virtually till mine comes in.

Barry

·
Registered
206 Posts
I bought Project Gotham Racing just for the new (gorgeously rendered) S2 Elise in it. Very nice simulation. I hardly bother with any other car on the game.

I'm lame though, I did the same thing and bought the orginal Project Gotham Racing so I could drive the Mini Cooper S while I waited 4 months for mine to come in.

So are there enough other PGR-2 drivers out there to justify me hooking up the XBox Live so we can have a little Elise head to head race?

Jim

·
Registered
963 Posts
jdw5155 said:
I bought Project Gotham Racing just for the new (gorgeously rendered) S2 Elise in it. Very nice simulation. I hardly bother with any other car on the game.

I'm lame though, I did the same thing and bought the orginal Project Gotham Racing so I could drive the Mini Cooper S while I waited 4 months for mine to come in.

So are there enough other PGR-2 drivers out there to justify me hooking up the XBox Live so we can have a little Elise head to head race?

Jim
I play PGR2 all the time with the Lotus cars. I'm not on Live though. I was on the beta group when it rolled out and had a not too great experience with it. So, I'm no longer Live.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Other Titles

It may be hard to find "Motor Trend Presents Lotus Challenge" for the Xbox. It was released with very little fanfare. Chances are that you could probably order a used copy from ebgames.

There are other video game titles out there where you can drive various Lotus cars, including the Elise. Of the top of my head, the ones that I can think of are:

- Apex (Xbox)
- Gran Turismo 4 (PS2 - Coming Soon)
- Gran Turismo 3: A-Spec (PS2)
- Gran Turismo 2 (PSOne)
- Gran Turismo (PSOne)
- Gran Turismo Concept (PS2)
- Project Gotham Racing (Xbox) - Exige Only
- Project Gotham Racing 2 (Xbox)
- Sega GT 2002 (Xbox)
- Midtown Madness 3 (Xbox) - Espirit Only

There's quite a few more but I can't think of their names at the moment.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Need for Speed - Hot pursuit

The stock Elise seems slow, you need to unlock the NFS Elise.

·
Registered
971 Posts
nxm150 said:
Need for Speed - Hot pursuit

The stock Elise seems slow, you need to unlock the NFS Elise.
It is hard to outrun the cops in the Elise, so I take the NFS Elise for racing without cops and the NFS 360 Spider with the cops.

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
mtp lotus challange

so whats the verdict Motor Trend Presents Lotus Challenge?

i just heard about it, i know that gt 5 will be out soon...?... but am having a hard time waiting. thought this might do it for me?

thanks

·
Registered
188 Posts
GT HD for PS3 is a free download and you can drive a lotus elise, and tuned lotus elise. Im ranked #8 and #5 :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts