The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I bought this last winter with the intention of installing it on my car. However, after starting to autocross the car, I decided it was not the best idea to install the lip. So I am posting it up for sale as it is far past the return date for a refund.

It has been installed, but was removed for fear of cracking it, and I have not installed in since. Professional shop installed on my car.

VIS has it listed for $750 plus shipping, but I am willing to let it go for $650 shipped anywhere in the US, extra for alaska, hawaii, or oversees. It is a FULL carbon fiber build.

Here is a link to their website:
2002-2007 Lotus Elise S2 Custom Carbon Fiber Front Lip.

It definately gives the car a more aggressive front end and "finishes" the front end quite nicely. Its a copy of the Esta International lip, but in Carbon Fiber.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
127 posts but no replies?

I am open to offers, don't want it in the garage and needing the funds for suspension. Make me an offer. :)

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Vis front spoiler

I already have a spoiler but maybe for later! :D
Leave it maybe somebody will jump on it!
Offer: 575 shipped

Andy

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I already have a spoiler but maybe for later! :D
Leave it maybe somebody will jump on it!
Offer: 575 shipped

Andy
Hey Andy,

I will give it till the end of the week, and if there is not a better offer it is yours. I can find a box to pack it in this weekend and have it shipped out the following monday.

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
No problem

Hey Andy,

I will give it till the end of the week, and if there is not a better offer it is yours. I can find a box to pack it in this weekend and have it shipped out the following monday.
Ok just shoot me a pm

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bump any better offers?

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bump, waiting on response for Andy, so still available at this time.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Did you ever sell this splitter?

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sorry for not updating...it is Sold. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts