The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Crazy Car Guy
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Vision Function is proud to add Fidanza to our Distributor List. To kick off our new Distributor Deal we are offering Fidanza / ACT Clutch Combo.

Findanza Flywheel

Info:
The Lightweight flywheel is a total of 8.5 lbs . The reduction in rotational mass help with rev matching between shifts. Allowing precise blips of the throttle to keep you into the right rpm for optimal gear selection.

ACT Clutch HDSS

Info:
The ACT Heavy Duty Pressure Plate and Street/Strip Clutch is a great combination. It allows you to have enough clamping force to hold the torque from a moderately Forced Induction Elise or Exige. The genius to the package is the pedal feel is not significantly increased so you can drive the car on the street in stop and go traffic without muscle fatigue to the thigh or calf muscles. The clutch is still very manageable and features an organic disc compound.

Package Price: $ 759

ACT Clutch HDSS Only
Price: $399

Fidanza Lightweight Flywheel ONLY
Price: $ 390

To place an order feel to shoot me an email or give me call @ 240-243.0193!

Thanks,

[email protected]

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
HDSS vs XTSS

Hi Jermaine,

I am wanting to install the VF kit (Stage 3 - 2.9" pulley) in the near future, hopefully this spring. Do you consider the ACT HDSS sufficient for that level of torque, or would the ACT XTSS be a better choice? If the XTSS, would you have a package deal on that clutch and the fidanza flywheel?

·
Crazy Car Guy
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Jermaine,

I am wanting to install the VF kit (Stage 3 - 2.9" pulley) in the near future, hopefully this spring. Do you consider the ACT HDSS sufficient for that level of torque, or would the ACT XTSS be a better choice? If the XTSS, would you have a package deal on that clutch and the fidanza flywheel?
Hello,

The clutch combo is still a perfect choice for that power level. :D I take it you have been around the two Stage III Lotus cars in Houston

·
Registered
664 Posts
great flywheel and clutch combo. I have been using this setup on my Tripoint SC car. Clutch has great feel and can hold up to whatever abuse you give it...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts