The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me about Vision Function? I'd like to ship my ECU off to them to be reflashed with the I One Naturally Aspirated tune but I find no address on their web site. I need to be able to insure the shipping also. I've never dealt with them before so I'd love to get some feed back before I do. Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
They sell the charlie x gotham tunes. Search for feedback on those

Sent from my DROID RAZR using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
85 Posts
I had my NA 06 flashed.They claim 5500 rpm cam crossover, but it is 5700 rpm. I have to say there is no HP gain at all. I think it gives you the address after you purchase or when you choose the return shipping you want.

There address is,
8041 Queenair Dr. unit 2
Gaithersburg, MD 20879

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
I have the the TVS from VF

Plus I had Jermaine come out and tune my car for my mods.......love the car now.....it runs flawlessly!

·
Back to the Future, again
6,184 Posts
Harix is a local SoCal dealer for them. I have their VF-R exhaust. Love the sound and the price can't be beat. Waiting for the warranty to run out and I'll have their SC kit installed as well.

I've heard a lot of good things about Jermaine and the customer service. He's got his own sub-forum here and he is very responsive from what I've seen.

·
Registered
2008 Exige S240
3,041 Posts
call

Give them a call. They are very helpful and have great customer service.
I've had the VF2 for over 2 years now, and 2nd but especially 3rd gear still surprise me often.
Nothing can touch it.

-Rob

p.s. get the innovative mounts 75a (front rear though)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts