The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD!!

For sale is a Vision Function RSR exhaust. It's about a year and a half old and has about 6k miles of street use. The only issue with the exhaust is that where the drivers side hanger is welded to the can has cracked. It's been this way for the past couple of months and has not gotten worse. I think it should be a quick fix at an exhaust shop. Also included is a brand new VF panel delete. $250 plus shipping takes it. Here's a couple pics of it installed and then a closeup shot of the issue. PM me if interested.

·
Registered
366 Posts
very interested in this

can you possibly see how much it would cost to fix the coating as its prob cheaper down south than here in canada

and also does this exhaust drone when you had it?

and firm on price?

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
What did you get instead??

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It does not drone, I'm not really interested in running this thing around to exhaust shops, just looking for a nice easy sale. Dave, I just got another VF exhaust.

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Price drop to $250 + shipping, I took the exhaust off the car this morning and realized that the crack does penetrate into the can. It doesn't really change how you would fix it though.

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
It's just loud enough when you want it to be (when you have your foot in it). It has a nice deep tone, not ricey at all. Here's a vid:

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
It has a unbelievible rumble off throttle coming up to a stop, like it is shaking buildings. People tell me they were expecting a big exotic car when they heard it and were shocked to see my little Elise. WOT is amazing too. I just got to hear mine a week ago when I let a friend take mine for a spin. I thought WOW, thats my car???

No it does not drone and honestly it sounds great in the car, but flipping amazing as the car passes you.

Still in shock and Ive had mine 2 years, but as I said, never heard it outside the car before. Needless to say, I'm very happy with mine and working with VF.

Darrin Cash

1 - 10 of 10 Posts