The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This kit has only 3,000 street miles on it and runs great. It was originally installed by Intermecanica in NY. The only additional item to complete the kit is a high flow fuel pump or surge tank kit. If you have a 2005 with a working stock tune I'd be willing to swap ECU's. Mine has a custom tune by Jermaine when it was installed at Intermecanica.

Also come with a 7" intercooler fan.

Asking $3,000 + shipping.

I have many more installed pictures if interested plus the original invoice. 20190119_142915.jpeg 20190104_183142.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
32 Posts
Is it bolt on solution for '05 NA Elise? How much bhp/whp its making?

·
Registered
173 Posts
Is it still possible to get a tune from Vision Function? Their contact form doesn’t work and it’s not listed on their website. I would swap ECUs, but I have a 2006

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Less is Better
2,678 Posts
Is it still possible to get a tune from Vision Function? Their contact form doesn’t work and it’s not listed on their website. I would swap ECUs, but I have a 2006

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I can't answer your question about VF but BOE has a tune for an unaltered VF system.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Is it bolt on solution for '05 NA Elise? How much bhp/whp its making?
Yes, it is a bolt on solution and is reversible.
I did not have it on a dyno so I don't know how much power it makes. It should make similar power to a slightly modified Exige S since it uses the same MP62 blower and has a 3.0" pulley.

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
Probably about 240 WHP with this kit and a great tune if you could get one.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I have been asked this question a few times now.

I don't need to swap ECU's. If you want, you can keep your ECU and I can include mine as part of the sale without swapping.

·
Vendor
6,305 Posts
Sorry for the confusion, but the 250 tune is for "hot air" (non-IC'd) kits that came from our original Katana kits or what turned into Rev250 kits, etc...

There was a time way back in the day when CX, BOE, and Sector all worked together to make katana kits. CX sold out to VF and there's a whole lot more history there. Point is of the 250 advert on our website, is that when CX sold to VF, they were providing hot air tunes. the 250 tune we sell is an upgrade to the old CX/VF hot air tune... it's not a VF SC kit tune.

Perhaps confusing in today's world, but made sense way back then :)

Cheers,

Phil

1 - 20 of 21 Posts