The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen that various members of this forum have visited LCU. I'm just curious, do you have to be part of a group, are there any cars on-site, who would you contact? I know this is an extremely busy time for them and I wouldn't want to impose but I'd love the opportunity to meet Arnie or Clyde and discuss the Elise and Exige. Any thoughts are welcome.

·
Registered
6,802 Posts
HI,
I visit LCU frequently but in the past month, things have gotten really hectic up there. With the upcoming dealer/press launch they running like crazy. I suspect once things settle down and cars are coming it might be a bit easier to place a visit.

Between now through April is definately tight, soon as they get back from the dealer/press launch, they're moving to a new site about 5 miles away. I offered to ferry any esprits or elises over for them!!! :) ;)

Chris

·
Registered
21 Posts
Chris, where is LCU moving?

I stopped by there a couple of Sundays ago just to look through the windows and see what was on display... There was a racing green Exige and a yellow Elise (an S2 I assume). My wife had been against a yellow or red Elise ("cop magnets"), but after she saw the yellow one at LCU she understood! Now she's all for it. (I imagine it's lightning yellow at LCU and not Saffron.)

Cheers!
Craig

·
Registered
6,802 Posts
HI Craig,
They're moving to a new construction building about 5 miles away, it's bigger to handle increased storage needs. Haven't seen it myself yet.

Chris

·
Registered
364 Posts
BeerBrewer said:
Chris, where is LCU moving?

I stopped by there a couple of Sundays ago just to look through the windows and see what was on display... There was a racing green Exige and a yellow Elise (an S2 I assume). My wife had been against a yellow or red Elise ("cop magnets"), but after she saw the yellow one at LCU she understood! Now she's all for it. (I imagine it's lightning yellow at LCU and not Saffron.)

Cheers!
Craig
So does this to say that your lookin for a yellow one BB? I have seen you post here a few times but caught them to late to say hello.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Hey, I'm going to ATL for a wedding next week. Is there any way I could make a visit?

Anyone have the address or phone number? Do you think they would let someone in first batch pay a visit to shake a few hands and thank them for all their hard work over the years?

:confused:

·
Registered
5,311 Posts
Genjuro said:
Anyone have the address or phone number? Do you think they would let someone in first batch pay a visit to shake a few hands and thank them for all their hard work over the years?
I think under normal circumstances they would be very accomodating, assuming you called a few days ahead and arranged a time. But, I don't think the next two weeks are a good time to visit LCU as they are packing and moving this week to their new location. And, I'm sure you'll understand that next week they'll be unpacking and trying to get the new place organized and dealing with the usually new place bugs, like systems not working and such.

As for contacting them via phone, use the 800 number.

Kiyoshi

1 - 7 of 7 Posts