The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi there
i'm a lotus enthousiast coming from Switzerland and driving a 2004 elise 111s in brg. Quite active in the Swiss forum, made my first track experinces and present at most alpine pass drives :D
I will be travelling a bit in the next weeks and spend some time in San Francisco. I thought it would be nice meeting some of you guys for a drink, having a chat and check out how west coast lotus driving looks like...:clap:
anyone up? would most probably be around october 1st, 2nd...

greetz to the far west...

t-mo

·
Premium Member
2,637 Posts
Do a google search for "Lotus Talk GGLC". This should get you the names of the people who are in the Golden Gate Lotus Club. It would be a good starting point for you. I drove my Elise all through San Fran a few months ago. A few spots on the city streets require some caution for ground clearance. Overall, I loved the visit. Make use of some of the converted parking garages (old buildings turned into parking garages). You will NOT want to park on the side of the streets. Bump and nudge parallel parking appears to be the norm there.

·
Registered
5,283 Posts
t-mo - Kiyoshi here. I can be reached at webguy'at'gglotus.org. We have a GGLC member who has family in Switzerland. Let me know what your schedule is and we can see if we can find something entertaining to do.

Cheers,
Kiyoshi
GGLC Webguy

·
Registered
5,283 Posts
Who's interested in meeting Timo?

We've scheduled a dinner get together with him on Monday Oct 1st.

Details to come, but we are looking at restaurants in San Bruno, S San Francisco, Daly City with ample parking.

Respond here or email me.

Cheers,
Kiyoshi

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Would love to if I didn't have a game that night. Sounds like fun though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts