·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys!

I have the following wheels for sale.

TE37 Sonic Front 16x8 +25; 225/45/16 Direzza Ziii

TE37V Rear 17x8 +25; 245/40/17 Direzza Ziii

Rear tires are shot. (Almost like slicks. No cord though).

2500$ obo

973-641-3539

Thanks!
Jon

Selling for smaller 15” wheels and slicks.

Awesome street setup, but I don’t think I’ll use street tires anymore.

Attachments

·
** The Enforcer **
7,594 Posts
Post some decent pics that show the condition of the wheels up close. Your's are too far away and the quality is poor, effectively eliminating anyone that might be a buyer.

San

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Post some decent pics that show the condition of the wheels up close. Your's are too far away and the quality is poor, effectively eliminating anyone that might be a buyer.

Valid concerns! Thanks. I guess my phone uploads didn’t do me justice.

San
Location would help also.
I swear I had them in this! Must’ve been a copy paste error.

I am located in jersey. Willing to drive between north & south jersey, but my work is in south jersey.

Attachments

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Adding more photos for the purposes of disclosing fitment and rear tire life.

Front tires in the last two pictures.

No rubbing in the back. I rub my headlights in the front due to my ride height.

Attachments

·
** The Enforcer **
7,594 Posts
Either that brake dust is embedded in the wheel surfaces or you really aren't eager to sell those wheels. If it's just dust and dirt that will clean up, then clean them.

San

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Either that brake dust is embedded in the wheel surfaces or you really aren't eager to sell those wheels. If it's just dust and dirt that will clean up, then clean them.

San
It’s just dusty from a previous track day. Unfortunately just washing wheels is easier said than done for me. Waiting to get the car in the air for a bigger project, and the apartment complex doesn’t allow external hose connections to wash cars even. I’ll wait to clean them after they’re off, and I can transport them elsewhere to wash.

You’re also right yet again! Not really pushing to sell these, but they are for sale. I like them; they’ll just be sitting around for no reason though. I’d rather someone use them for their intended purpose.

Are they bronze? Can’t even tell the true color because they’re so dirty.
They are indeed bronze. Carbotech xp10s and a few track days will do that ?. Attached are pictures of them when they were new.

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts