The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Slightly Used (1500 miles in as new condition minus the stickers on the face of the wheel spokes, with hubcentric and bronze centerloc style center caps.

Looking for Los Angeles pick up as preffered. $2700.00 With Centercaps $2600.00 Without Buyer to pay shipping or any other fees if applicable..

No Nicks, scratches, curb rash or stories!!!! I will post some pictures tonight when I get home. 626.372.0744

Jamey

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
having some trouble loading the pictures so ! If you seen a pair of Black TE37 then you know what the wheels look like but I bet you've never seen the $400.00 center caps because nobody ever spends the money on them;)

·
Acme Super Moderator ** The Enforcer **
7,598 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You should probably post the sizes at a minimum.

I was in a Group Buy for the new, wider, Lotus fitment TE37SLs but according to Rays they won't clear my BBK. They're actually cheaper than yours shipped to your door with free tuner lug nuts.

http://www.lotustalk.com/forums/f91/gi-group-buy-te37sl-special-color-16x7-5-17x8-5-a-114682/

San
Lotus Specific
16X7 JJ 4X100 ET31 Front

17X8 JJ 4X100 ET30 Rear

Wheels were $3300.00 Hub Centric Rings $100.00 Center Caps Priceless at $100.00 X4 You have probably never seen the center caps because they are hard to get and big $$$$ but the look is much better than without them. (The wheels have less than $1000.00 miles on them but to be fair I listed them at 1500. If you want them without the center caps and rings then I am willing to deal or make a realistic offer. I will also e-mail some pictures if anyone wants to see them but I was unable to upload them to Ltalk so I gave up on that!

·
7,598 Posts
PM sent. I have the AP BBK Sector and Stillen sell. My Team Dynamics forged wheels just barely clear them.

San

·
7,598 Posts
You can email the pics to me and I'll post them up for you.

San

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks

Thanks for the picture posting help San. The wheels are a little dusty in the pictures as I had just put 75 miles on them after I washed the car..

·
7,598 Posts
Thanks for the picture posting help San. The wheels are a little dusty in the pictures as I had just put 75 miles on them after I washed the car..
No problem. Glad to help.

San

·
7,598 Posts
Lotus Specific
16X7 JJ 4X100 ET31 Front

17X8 JJ 4X100 ET30 Rear
Are you sure the rear ET is correct? My Team Dynamics rear is 38 in the same 17x8 size and the new wider TE37SLs rear (17x8.5) is 35. 30 doesn't sound right.

San

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Are you sure the rear ET is correct? My Team Dynamics rear is 38 in the same 17x8 size and the new wider TE37SLs rear (17x8.5) is 35. 30 doesn't sound right.

San
Yes, the Rears are a 30 fronts are 31 But the rims are Pending ""SOLD" Already

·
7,598 Posts
Yes, the Rears are a 30 fronts are 31 But the rims are Pending ""SOLD" Already
Not a shock as quality wheels sell quickly here. I would be curious as to whether they would clear my brakes or not.

San

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Not a shock as quality wheels sell quickly here. I would be curious as to whether they would clear my brakes or not.

San
Wheels are still available! San you have first dibs. Wheels are off the car and spotless clean. I have all the original boxes and documentation as well as the Rays Blue Metal Valve Stems to go with them..

Jamey

·
Premium Member
4,688 Posts
Beautiful wheels and good price!

Volks are almost impossible to get or at least it feels that way, given the inordinate "wait" time once an order has been placed.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
How much do they weigh?
I am uncertain of the exact weight but if memory serves me correctly the are considered the lightest and strongest wheels for the car... Fronts are 11.2lbs and rears are 15.9 lbs Spec taken from the net from several reliable sources..
J

·
7,598 Posts
I'm bowing out. While the TE37s are lighter than my current wheels, they aren't much lighter and they're pricey. I doubt you'll have any problems selling them. GLWS.

San

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Bump! I revised the pricing. but the Price is firm so Don't ask for a discount unless you have a very cute and available sister. Don't be shy, first person to see them in person will buy them.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
SO many people on here and nobody has a Hott Single Sister! This site is but a shadow of its 2006 self :)

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
I'm interested. Do they have tires on them presently? If so, how much tread is on them? Would you consider ripping the tires off to make shipping less expensive?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts