The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am ready to part with my Von Hep Exhaust, because my poor daughter was freaked out by the sound the car made the other day. She LITERALLY starts crying when I open the door and suggest the idea of her climbing into the car she starts balling. So I can't have that.

This is a 20lbs weight savings over the factory design!!! The system has been repacked, sounds amazing, and has ZERO drone on the freeway at cruising speeds or around town. And when you step on the Gas Pedal people will KNOW you are there!

I will post pics on Sunday as I am not going to be home for the next couple of days, asking for $400 shipped anywhere in the US as you can't find this exhaust for sale anymore. It is SUPER light and includes the hanger.

Paypal: [email protected]

·
Premium Member
467 Posts
this sounds great on a youtube clip... i just dont want to remove the rear panel.

sure someone will be very happy with this!

·
Registered
831 Posts
Pm sent.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Anyone know how this compares to the larini S/c exhaust drone at highway speeds? How about how sound when actually revving? How does it compare to the larini S/c?

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I can't compare it to the Larini S/C, however I can say it has ZERO drone at highway speeds. My wife and I can talk comfortably at freeway speeds, and I can drive very comfortably for long distances.

Revving...this thing howls like a Banchee, and TRUST ME when I say people will hear it coming. I owned a BOE Silent touch before and it had a deep throaty sound, this one makes the Lotus Sound more F1 car like...in my opinion. It sounds very fun and amazing.

·
Registered
978 Posts
this one makes the Lotus Sound more F1 car like...in my opinion. It sounds very fun and amazing.
2013 F1 or 2014 F1 sound? rotfl

Sorry, I just had to.

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
HAHAHAHAHA 2015...its what all the F1 cars are aspiring to. :D

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks guys, this is sold!