• Ban him!

Votes: 22 31.0%
1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
5,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Top ten reasons why Moto44 should be elected moderator:

10. I pledge to entice more ladies to become members by telling them there of lots of rich, single men here with extremely expensive exotic cars. :coolnana:

9. I pledge to routinely ban a single person from LotusTalk each week. Every organization of this size has some dead weight that needs trimming. :thwack:

9 1/2. Upon being elected, I pledge to immediately rid this site of the evil Dr. Slaughter once and for all. As evidence:
http://www.lotustalk.com/forums/f68/time-moto44-has-gone-too-far-57105/

8. The plural of Lotus can be whatever you darned well want it to be.

7. Moderators and admins who don’t own a Lotus shall be demoted to members-at-large.

6. Every member of LotusTalk will be required to post a mug shot of themself. And, only moderators will be allowed to alter these photos in any way (any way we like :D).

5. Every member of LotusTalk will be given a grace period of one year to provide proof of a motorcycle license or face censure. You’ve been driving around with those training wheels for long enough now. Tough love.

4. Anybody who thinks that the plane won’t fly will be banished from the site until they understand why they are mistaken.
http://www.lotustalk.com/forums/f68/will-fly-19011/

3. Upon my election, moderators will hereby be referred to as “Your Excellency Who Possesses Driving Skills Of Such An Extraordinary Degree That You Inspire Awe In All Who Behold Your Most Unbelievable Talents In Every Thing You Do, Sir”.

2. Since it is against the constitution to allow nudity on this site, I pledge to organize LotusTalk trips to the strip clubs at the tax payers’ expense. :nanner:

1. I’m from Illinois. You can trust me. :D

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
There are two votes so far. One "Yeh", I wonder who that could be.:shrug:

One "Ban Him". I think we all know who that is.:coolnana:

·
Not the admin anymore
11,953 Posts
If this is a Chicago-style election.....you don't vote, you bribe the current moderators.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Sorry, the very fact you created this poll show's you're unfit to be a mod.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
If this is a Chicago-style election.....you don't vote, you bribe the current moderators.
Tracy,
Are you saying you f**king what something for this f**king postion?

·
Not the admin anymore
11,953 Posts
Tracy,
Are you saying you f**king what something for this f**king postion?
I have to try to recoup some of what I had to pay Randy.

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
I like how Todd pulled a typical politician trick. He put "Vote For Me" on his poster covering himself up and let us see the picture of (the pre-tubbo) Jessica Simpson. Nice work, Toddlers. Sex sells, I guess.

·
Not the admin anymore
11,953 Posts
Hmmmmmmm, what could I change the title of this thread to......... :shrug:

·
insert clever title here
7,702 Posts
Moto, be careful what you wish for, lest it come true! ;)

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
Hey, hey, hey! Let's not get excited. That was just my first offer. Check to see if my latest PM works for you.
Tracy, whatever Todd offers you, I'll double it to ban him.

·
insert clever title here
7,702 Posts
As a former insider, I trust you can confirm that the conspiracy theories are correct. ;)
If I spoke, I'd have to forfeit the millions they're paying me to keep quiet. :D

·
Registered
933 Posts
Recommend that you change the reason to read...

9. I pledge to routinely AND RANDOMLY ban a single person from LotusTalk each week. Every organization of this size has some dead weight that needs trimming.

1 - 20 of 104 Posts