Top ten reasons why Moto44 should be elected moderator:
10. I pledge to entice more ladies to become members by telling them there of lots of rich, single men here with extremely expensive exotic cars. :coolnana:
9. I pledge to routinely ban a single person from LotusTalk each week. Every organization of this size has some dead weight that needs trimming. :thwack:
9 1/2. Upon being elected, I pledge to immediately rid this site of the evil Dr. Slaughter once and for all. As evidence:
8. The plural of Lotus can be whatever you darned well want it to be.
7. Moderators and admins who don’t own a Lotus shall be demoted to members-at-large.
6. Every member of LotusTalk will be required to post a mug shot of themself. And, only moderators will be allowed to alter these photos in any way (any way we like ).
5. Every member of LotusTalk will be given a grace period of one year to provide proof of a motorcycle license or face censure. You’ve been driving around with those training wheels for long enough now. Tough love.
4. Anybody who thinks that the plane won’t fly will be banished from the site until they understand why they are mistaken.
3. Upon my election, moderators will hereby be referred to as “Your Excellency Who Possesses Driving Skills Of Such An Extraordinary Degree That You Inspire Awe In All Who Behold Your Most Unbelievable Talents In Every Thing You Do, Sir”.
2. Since it is against the constitution to allow nudity on this site, I pledge to organize LotusTalk trips to the strip clubs at the tax payers’ expense. :nanner:
1. I’m from Illinois. You can trust me.