Votes: 10 12.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
German Reimport
2,953 Posts
:huh:

I want the picture of the Lexus removed. Has nothing to do with Lotus.
I also want to have the article about the Bentley removed for the same reasons.

Also, please remove pictures of Lotus cars which will never go into production and instead add a picture of the most sold Lotus in the US - which would be an Elise.

I also don't like the Evora in red and the Exige in blue. Red and blue cars are no good. They should all be storm titanium.

But after all, I don't care at all about what this home page looks like since the information on there is of no value to me.
I always go directly to a different page.

·
Registered
205 Posts
+1 :clap:
+8

No more lotus of the month? With all this Bahar hyjinks and collapse of lotus models and the brand in general, this makes me feel the most unenthusiastic in my 4 years of Elise ownership. Saddening. :(

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
First time I see this pic as I don't go on that part of the page but it looks like John Wayne in "The Green Berets"

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
I am using internet explorer, and minimizing the article does not work. Every refresh, it is expanded again.

Bahr is the worst thing that ever happened to lotus.

WHY DO YOU WANT HIS PICTURE ON THE HOME PAGE???

·
Super Moderator
5,453 Posts
I am using internet explorer, and minimizing the article does not work. Every refresh, it is expanded again.

Bahr is the worst thing that ever happened to lotus.

WHY DO YOU WANT HIS PICTURE ON THE HOME PAGE???
Do you have cookies enabled? It stays minimised for me using IE.

I've better things to do than click minus signs...but thanks for your input :rolleyes: (moderators)
I'm sorry that clicking once is too tough for you. Not sure how you cope with the internet :rolleyes:

·
Registered
502 Posts
Wait there is a homepage other than the forums here :shrug:

·
Registered
163 Posts
Do you have cookies enabled? It stays minimised for me using IE.

I'm sorry that clicking once is too tough for you. Not sure how you cope with the internet :rolleyes:
Now that is constructive!...must have struck a cord...

Moderators at their best I'm guessing!

·
Registered
163 Posts
"The Bahar photo
Mike,

I offered a perfectly simple solution to a problem which you rubbished.

The news articles at the top of the home page are automatically posted (and have been there for as long as I can remember). When something new pops up there they get pused off the page. If you minimise them once you don't see them again... seems straightforward to me.

Hope that helps.

Cheers,
Steve "
what happens when you might have a different opinion than a moderator :thwack:

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
who is Bahr?

also, im in agreement with Mr. C of deleting the Lexus/Lambo hybrid on the right side of the banner as well

I vote for giving the older lotus models some love instead (like the esprit/older elan, f1 car maybe?)

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The news articles at the top of the home page are automatically posted ... When something new pops up there they get pus(h)ed off the page.
Unfortunatly, and apparently, there is no new news, thus the bahr picture has already been there tooooooooooooooo long. I dont want to wait 6-12 months for that lame ass picture to get pushed off the home page.

Come on people bahr turned lotus into a laughing stock. He has been fired from lotus. Lets fire him from lotustalk as well. :sad:

·
Registered
342 Posts
Try This

I found that if you press the minus (top right) then immediately Close the entire browsing tab ( close down the browser ). Restart the browser and it NEVER comes back. ( Using Google Chrome).

I did this with EVERY BS story that pops up on these Forum sites. They all seem to work the same way.

Just Saying :clap:

·
Registered
7,116 Posts
what happens when you might have a different opinion than a moderator :thwack:

what? you get a polite and personal message clearing up any confusion?

was always against the stupid "show cars" banner art... what irritates me more is the user "autoguide.com" re-posting a few days late. all the freaking time.... stop starting new threads on existing topics!

:thwack:

·
Premium Member
2,971 Posts
1 - 20 of 33 Posts