The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm driving along behind Charco on 81 when I see this roadrunner walkin along side the road.
He looked like he wanted to cross the road but when He saw me he stopped, folded his wings behind his back and gave me his side.

A CLEAR SIGN HE WOULD ALLOW ME TO PASS!!!!:mad:

So I take my foot off the brake to proceed.

Suddenly this a$$hole, whose lookin over his shoulder, darts right out in front of me and with his enormous jaws proceeds to rip the front grille out of my Elise at nearly 100 mph.:evil:

He does this "matrix" leaning back thing and kicks the under tray as I pass over him.

He lost his footing and got rolled, I saw him in the micro mirror behind me.
So I stopped, got out and ran back there where He was still trying to gather his marbles.:crazyeyes

As I approached him, Front grille still in his beak, He starts talking trash.
-eek-

I got close and grabbed a wing. He swung the grille at me, and it was on.
After about 35 minutes of melee I had stomped a mud hole in his a$$.

Needless to say all the comotion drew a crowd. They were very unhappy see their hometown hero takin such a brutal beatdown.
They started throwin cans and things. they kept uttering wierd sounds that can only be described as BOOOOOOOOOO!

Oh yea! It was like out of some freaky horrorschau.
I grabbed my grille and fled to my car, and Immediately started rackin up some gone between me and that place.

I've never had anything against road runners before. In fact, I've been friends with every road runner I've ever met.
But this guy was such an as$hole:sad: GAHHHHH I hate all you F#*%in roadrunners. :huh:
DIE!!
ROADRUNNERS
DIE! DIE! DIEIEIEIEIEIEIEIEIEI!!!!

I'll kill you allll muther F#*%ers!:evil::evil::evil:

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
So I'm driving along behind Charco on 81 when I see this roadrunner walkin along side the road.
He looked like he wanted to cross the road but when He saw me he stopped, folded his wings behind his back and gave me his side.

Suddenly this a$$hole, whose lookin over his shoulder, darts right out in front of me and with his enormous jaws proceeds to rip the front grille out of my Elise at nearly 100 mph.:evil:

He does this "matrix" leaning back thing and kicks the under tray as I pass over him.

So I stopped, got out and ran back there where He was still trying to gather his marbles.:crazyeyes

-eek-

Needless to say all the comotion drew a crowd. They were very unhappy see their hometown hero takin such a brutal beatdown.
They started throwin cans and things. they kept uttering wierd sounds that can only be described as BOOOOOOOOOO!

I grabbed my grille and fled to my car, and Immediately started rackin up some gone between me and that place.

I've never had anything against road runners before. In fact, I've been friends with every road runner I've ever met.
But this guy was such an as$hole:sad: GAHHHHH I hate all you F#*%in roadrunners. :huh:
DIE!!
ROADRUNNERS

I'm so confused. :sad:

·
Registered
912 Posts

-eek-

DIE!!
ROADRUNNERS

At first i was :huh: then I was rotfl

·
Registered
346 Posts
Man that is wild, I had the exact same thing happen! Except the battle was a little more epic as the RR morphed into a lager fowl-think hawk combined with a giant emu combined with a large gorilla. Town-folk hated this thing so everything was cool.

·
Registered
4,240 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
WTF just happened? :sad:

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
...dude, you weren't supposed to eat all the mushrooms at once...

...how's your grille - what do you feel about mesh?..

(here i am trying to decipher: variable valve timing and - fuel?)

·
Registered
346 Posts
dude, you weren't supposed to eat all the mushrooms at once...

rotfl

·
Registered
398 Posts
I was there to take a picture of that battle.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
...dude, you weren't supposed to eat all the mushrooms at once...

grille is a bit smashed up. Mesh feels a little meshy. Looks nice though.

still pullin pieces of beak out of my knee.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
huh?

Trippin????:huh:

Was I unclear?:crazyeyes

Is there something you don't understand bout ......?

...............ROAD...................
............RUNNERS.................

.............:panic:..................

BIG "honkin" bird-like monster with flaming eyes, razor sharp teeth in its vise-like beak. I hear they have an insatiable appetite for Elise grille sandwich. The one GGelise got in a tussle with even morphed out on him.
They are spawn of hell, I tell you.:thwack:

If your takin these creatures lightly, You are the one whose TRIPPIN my friend.-poke-

·
Registered
155 Posts
:no: Look Roadrunners have as much right to be here as any of us... and I'm not an intolerant guy... but when they start with that trash talk... I don't know... i'd probably stomped him 2 new mud holes too... don't judge DWebb... you weren't there and who can say how they would have reacted in the same circumstances.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts