The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Vendor
6,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The correct Walbro 255lph pump for our car is part number 342.

A local forum member came by and needed some help with his fuel pump replacement. He had found a thread on LT with a Walbro part number listing part number 341.... The in-tank replacement that you need is 342 NOT 341.

The pumps are the same except for the inlet and the outlet are flipped. Luckily I've got a bunch of both styles, so no big deal for him...

Hope that helps,

Phil

·
Registered
6,226 Posts
The correct Walbro 255lph pump for our car is part number 342.

A local forum member came by and needed some help with his fuel pump replacement. He had found a thread on LT with a Walbro part number listing part number 341.... The in-tank replacement that you need is 342 NOT 341.

The pumps are the same except for the inlet and the outlet are flipped. Luckily I've got a bunch of both styles, so no big deal for him...

Hope that helps,

Phil
Phil:

Do you have Walbro 255LPH for 2008 Exige S & 550cc RC injectors?

·
Vendor
6,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've got the pumps in stock. Feel free to email me if you would like one (email form on my website). Kris at DRS typically has the injectors.

Cheers,

Phil

·
Registered
255 Posts
Under what circumstances would we require an upgraded fuel pump? How much power is the stock pump good for?

·
Vendor
6,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You can see some FP curves on my website in the technical section...

In general, your tune should be paired with the pump... Stick with the size of pump that your car was tuned with...

-PV

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
I've got the pumps in stock. Feel free to email me if you would like one (email form on my website). Kris at DRS typically has the injectors.

Cheers,

Phil
Don't forget to get a set of clips so your injectors actually work:wallbang:

·
Registered
111 Posts
Does anyone know which fuel pump is installed in an 08 Exige S 240?
I know that the injectors are DENSO 440 but cannot find any info on the installed pump.
Any idea?

·
Registered
935 Posts
Fuel Pumps

Kinsler on their web-site has flow charts for about 50 different pumps from Weldon, Walboro, Bosch and a few others. It is by their part number, but you can tell the pump from the picture. Have have same for fuel injectors, too.

Anton

1 - 9 of 9 Posts