The Lotus Cars Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. I’m not too picky. Looking for an Elise, 30k is my budget. If you’re close to TN that’s a plus, but I’ll travel for the right one.

Must have a clean Title.
I prefer the skittles colors.
Recalls done is a plus.
Low miles is a plus.
Black interior preferred.
Let me know what you have!

·
Registered
4,293 Posts

This one is in TN but will probably break the bank once you factor in commission. And you really will have to budget for new upholstery...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

This one is in TN but will probably break the bank once you factor in commission. And you really will have to budget for new upholstery...
I saw that one. I’m not sure I can get into a bidding battle, and I’m not sure I can move that fast.

I thought seller pays commission on BaT?

Edit: 5% buyers fee? Oof! I’d still have to pay 7% sales tax here in TN.

So that’s a big no. Sucks, it’s a beautiful Elise.

·
Registered
80 Posts
IMG_2157.jpg
Bat removed, no marks. Paint is very good. small touched up nick on lower drivers door. Any other marks you see are the cloud reflections.Only quirk I am aware of the wiper randomly parks on occasion when the switch is turned off, turn the switch off/on and parks low on the driver's side 1/2" / 3/4". Those are the shippers I used when Elise was shipped to me. They were very conscientious. They are insured and I would assume you would have the car insured as well to be covered when it leaves here.

IMG_2158.jpg

·
Registered
130 Posts
Hi,
Please see my link in the for sale section. Lotus Elise 2006 NJ
Vehicle is in immaculate condition, all papers and original maint records available, clear title in hand. Somewhat negotiable on price.
Cheers.
--njexpress

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey all. Thank you for the posts. I received a few messages from people who negotiated to a very reasonable price.

Unfortunately, credit unions are making it very hard to get a loan for an Elise. My two options are to find one that doesn’t look at NADA, and pay a very high interest rate (9%+ with credit above 730) or get a low interest rate and they only loan NADA value, which is currently around $23,000. I asked a few to look at the market and they said they would not.

Since I’m looking to finance, without a large down payment, I have to say goodbye to the Elise.

Thanks for everyone who posted. Mods can lock. But currently I am not in the market anymore.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey guys. I’m not too picky. Looking for an Elise, 30k is my budget. If you’re close to TN that’s a plus, but I’ll travel for the right one.

Must have a clean Title.
I prefer the skittles colors.
Recalls done is a plus.
Low miles is a plus.
Black interior preferred.
Let me know what you have!
Hi there -
Have an '05 Elise, Nightfall Blue, black interior, clean title 32000 miles, $35-$37K, all serviced @dealer....

·
Administrator
1,540 Posts
Closed

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.