The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have all other badges in black and now want to get my hands on the steering wheel badge in black. If you have an extra let me know!

Thanks,
Alex

·
Registered
74 Posts
think that I do. Didn't know what it was for, figured it was a outside badge. PM me what you are willing to pay. Do you know the part number?

·
Registered
72 Posts
I have all other badges in black and now want to get my hands on the steering wheel badge in black. If you have an extra let me know!

Thanks,
Alex
Alex that was my old Exige Steering Wheel picture :) I got the badge from Chufforia Graffix or SweetDaddyD but he just said hes out of them.

Chuforia Graffix

-Peter

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
Hey guys, yes I am currently sold out of them. I've been getting a few requests trickling in here and there so I'm thinking of doing another batch of them soon when finances allow or setting up another pre-sale group buy like how I did last time and then just made extras. Still have some catching up on my plate after moving on orders that people have already placed with me so let me get them all out the door first and then re-visit this. :)

·
Registered
613 Posts
I'll take one too.

·
Registered
853 Posts
Alex, A free one is coming to you with your other badge. My Best, Rob

·
Registered
167 Posts
I'll take one. How much are they?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Looks like there's a decent amount of interest for these. I know I would like two for myself (1 for the steering wheel and 1 for the valve cover trim piece). :)

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
Dragon, good to know. I'm going to try and have your stripes on their way to you today. yes I think you may have been the one to get the last of them. They also fit the spot on the engine cover where the Lotus emblem is on those as well.

Good news guys, I'm starting the process of getting another batch of these going. I'll keep you posted when I have them ready to go. These cost me a lot to do, but they look great. It's going to be another fairly small run so I'm not sure how long they'll last when I get them in. I'll make sure I'm able to meet the interest in this thread though and have extras for the latecomers once you guys start to get them in.
It will probably be about 3 weeks yet before they are ready to go.

·
Registered
213 Posts
So very sexy. Did those wheels come in black? I can only find bronze or titanium silver. :confused:

Hahaha, sorry guys I think I bought him out of these a few months back as I used them for my CE28N wheel center caps... They fit perfectly and are holding up really well.. :D

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
Everyone that expressed interest in the thread. The new batch is in process and should be ready to ship in 3 weeks. :)

I think they were $22 each before. They will be $20 each this time. 2 for $35. (if you want one for the engine cover or need for aftermarket wheel centers) Shipping $1 for as many as you want.

There will be extras but not sure how long it will be before sold out on them this time. If you want to insure you get yours you can send payment now and I'll print the order, keep them in their own pile and stuff your envelope as soon as they get here.

Website and paypal address in signature. Please make a note in the notes section. PM for addy if you prefer to send a check/M.O.

Thanks to everyone who expressed interest in this thread and prompted to make another batch. I figured the demand had been met on these.

Only a couple sets of black/silver wheel emblems left now after more than expected piled on my 3 hour sale the other day!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts