The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For Sale: Be a part of automotive history: #249 of the initial production year run (’08) of only 600 of the “green”, fast, and elegant all-electric all-the-time Tesla Roadster. Best offer over $135,000 received by May 29. Thunder gray exterior, gray leather interior. Options include electronics group (upgraded stereo head with navigation, 7 speakers, Sirius, BlueTooth, Homelink), matching hardtop (as well as black soft top), and 120V/15A mobile charging cord. Not driven hard; always gently charged for longer battery life. Contact [email protected].

·
Registered
6,961 Posts
For Sale: Be a part of automotive history: #249 of the initial production year run (’08) of only 600 of the “green”, fast, and elegant all-electric all-the-time Tesla Roadster. Best offer over $135,000 received by May 29. Thunder gray exterior, gray leather interior. Options include electronics group (upgraded stereo head with navigation, 7 speakers, Sirius, BlueTooth, Homelink), matching hardtop (as well as black soft top), and 120V/15A mobile charging cord. Not driven hard; always gently charged for longer battery life. Contact [email protected].
What was your MSRP?

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Folks who signed up for the $90k car were told there was a price increase. I think the base price went up well over $100k. $135k seems high though (no offense) considering that Tesla now has a four door sports sedan that will come out in the low $60ks... and gets a nice tax rebate for being a 0 emissions vehicle!

I am curious as to how practical it is to expect to be able to charge up your car other than in your own garage...

·
Registered
357 Posts
I think the "automotive history" part will probably prove to be correct

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
probably a bot or something commercial, note the seemingly random user id? I'll bet he'd ship it for just wiring him the initial freight of $5k ;)

·
Registered
121 Posts
probably a bot or something commercial, note the seemingly random user id? I'll bet he'd ship it for just wiring him the initial freight of $5k ;)
My guess is that his initials are KRJ and he just wants to cash in on the tesla, making a quick buck for not doing anything.

·
Registered
9,294 Posts
It is truly an impressive feat and I find it mildly humorous that Ensidia continually makes subtle jabs at Tesla because their guildmates find it boring and how Stars put hundreds of attempts in to buy one but failed... like Ensidia has not done that before.
Fixed that for you spambot.

probably a bot or something commercial, note the seemingly random user id?
Like this one above? I love how the bot spammed a thread with a "bot call out" post.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts