The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey to the guy I met at the lemonade stand today... Don't know if you're on here and Ididn't cath your name

Sorry you caught me a little off guard for answering your questions...I was 30 mins late for an appointment... If you want some opionion on the car/sports package suspension or if it'll fit in your driveway I'd happy to meet you again. I'd also really like to talk to you about autocross too. I've been looking into it for awhile now and have some more questions.

Hope to see you soon,
Harrison

P.S. To the mods Don't know of I put this in the right spot...

·
Registered
5,406 Posts
I'd also really like to talk to you about autocross too. I've been looking into it for awhile now and have some more questions.

P.S. To the mods Don't know of I put this in the right spot...
Harrison,

I'm not the guy... this forum is fine for this discussion.

As for AutoX'g questions, come down Marina and check out the GGLC AutoX on 7/18 and get your questions answered first hand.

Cheers,
Kiyoshi

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Kiyoshi,

Thanks, I will definitely come by one day.
How often are the meets?

Harrison

·
Registered
140 Posts
Gosh it's a small world. It never ceases to amaze me and sometimes actually scares me; you randomly meet someone at a Lemondade stand and you are somehow able to get in touch with them after the fact... I'm from Orinda, I have been thinking about moving back for a few months and if I do I'll have to check out some of the events you guys have up that way!

truspartan - if you haven't done an AX yet, I definitely recommend it!!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts