1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
.... we can talk on sunday

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
my car has been going through lots of changes lately....

·
Registered
45 Posts
beige interior swap

Are you interested in black? I want to put tan in a green car, british and all.

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
Hmm, too bad we're not local to each other. I have red on SY and have recently swapped to black leather door panels to change up the look. I'd be interested to see beige on SY in person before committing to a swap for keeps.

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
I have a set of red '05 seats/panels I bought, but decided my cloth seats would be more comfy in the summer months here in Atlanta. PM if you're interested, as I'm about to put them on eBay.

·
Registered
300 Posts
I have a set of red '05 seats/panels I bought, but decided my cloth seats would be more comfy in the summer months here in Atlanta. PM if you're interested, as I'm about to put them on eBay.
Tom,

Forget comfort - silver with red is a fantastic combo. I've got a difficult time using "comfort" and "Elise" in the same sentence regardless of interior options.

Ben

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Tom,

Forget comfort - silver with red is a fantastic combo. I've got a difficult time using "comfort" and "Elise" in the same sentence regardless of interior options.

Ben
Ben:

You're right about the comfort part! I bought the red interior, got it, then didn't like the contrast as much as I thought I would. Go figure, as I've always liked silver early 911's w/red interiors, among others. It just didn't work for me. Anyhow, I've shipped mine off to Bavarian Motorist, who will soon be the happy new owner.

Tom

1 - 10 of 10 Posts