The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 07 with biscuit probax seats. I'm interested in different seats and door cards. Black is the only other stock color right? I really like the stock seats but would actually rather have cloth or velour, and like a charcoal color. Any suggestions for what to get would be liked, and I might start doing scca again so a seat that has harness holes is a thought. As for door cards I want black that matches the plastic, or carbon fiber ones, or something to match seats if I get charcoal ones. Also wouldn't mind getting uncovered cards as I don't mind covering them, I don't want to uncover mine as they are in pretty good shape.
Condition, my seats aren't to great. I tried to clean them a bit before these photos, but I didn't have a good cleaner. Drivers has some wear marks, passenger has some worse wear including what in think are cat claw marks on the headrest and inside shoulder, small, but there. Door cards are good, especially drivers side. Passenger has two scrapes one above the window switch the other 4 inches or so behind the switch.
Phoenix Arizona area.
20210430_172008.jpg 20210430_172004.jpg 20210430_171934.jpg 20210430_171920.jpg 20210430_171405.jpg 20210430_171434.jpg
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content
20210430_171853.jpg 20210430_171845.jpg 20210430_171909.jpg 20210430_171841.jpg

·
Registered
38 Posts
Greg’s Race Parts have nice CF door cards at a reasonable price. Others would have to comment on after market seat options.

I would be interested in buying your seats and door cards if you choose to sell them.
PM sent.

·
Less is Better
2,850 Posts
I've seen black, cream, red and blue interior colors in addition to the biscuit. But in your case, I'd recommend just having the parts recovered. It's not that expensive and you can get the exact color and harness mounting you are looking for.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've seen black, cream, red and blue interior colors in addition to the biscuit. But in your case, I'd recommend just having the parts recovered. It's not that expensive and you can get the exact color and harness mounting you are looking for.
I just hate to tear up a decent factory lotus part, but have definitely thought of it. I knew red existed but forgot and after you said it cream sounds familiar too. I wonder if red on red woould look good?

·
Registered
495 Posts
I just hate to tear up a decent factory lotus part, but have definitely thought of it. I knew red existed but forgot and after you said it cream sounds familiar too. I wonder if red on red woould look good?
I wouldn't do red on red. If anything I would go cream or white.... but that's just my taste.

·
Registered
378 Posts
If you haven't already contacted them, Wire Wheel may be able to help.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I wouldn't do red on red. If anything I would go cream or white.... but that's just my taste.
Yeah, I put that as a joke but didnt put lol, oops. I like White and red, but its a dd and I am a mechanic. As the car already has black everywhere, I feel like the biscuit is just out of place and so would any other color but black. I am in AZ, sun and heat, so black fabric seats and black factory door cards is probably my choice. I didnt realize there were cloth probax till just posting about this, I wish events were open so I could see others cars, get ideas, etc. I dont mind a aftermarket seat if its comfortable and good, but hard to know looking at sh!t online.

·
Registered
571 Posts
If you haven't already contacted them, Wire Wheel may be able to help.
I have a 07 with biscuit probax seats. I'm interested in different seats and door cards. Black is the only other stock color right? I really like the stock seats but would actually rather have cloth or velour, and like a charcoal color. Any suggestions for what to get would be liked, and I might start doing scca again so a seat that has harness holes is a thought. As for door cards I want black that matches the plastic, or carbon fiber ones, or something to match seats if I get charcoal ones. Also wouldn't mind getting uncovered cards as I don't mind covering them, I don't want to uncover mine as they are in pretty good shape.
Condition, my seats aren't to great. I tried to clean them a bit before these photos, but I didn't have a good cleaner. Drivers has some wear marks, passenger has some worse wear including what in think are cat claw marks on the headrest and inside shoulder, small, but there. Door cards are good, especially drivers side. Passenger has two scrapes one above the window switch the other 4 inches or so behind the switch.
Phoenix Arizona area.
View attachment 1286258 View attachment 1286259 View attachment 1286260 View attachment 1286261 View attachment 1286262 View attachment 1286263 View attachment 1286264 View attachment 1286265 View attachment 1286266 View attachment 1286267
If you tear your upholstery Apart I would love to have some of the side bolster material.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts