The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:panic: PLEASE HELP! I am looking to purchase asap a 1994 S4 or 1995 S4S Esprit in mint condition and preferably under 13,000 miles. I've been looking everywhere (ebay, club forums, hemmings, dupont, auto locator services, all US Lotus dealers, etc!) and have had no luck finding the perfect car for me. The want adds I've placed seem to attract no attention yet, and I've been looking for over a year! I'm afraid the only way I'm ever going to find one of the few maybe left out there that will fit my criteria, is by word of mouth. I am very aware of how scarce these models are, especially in pristine shape with low miles and uncommon colors. And what makes my search even more difficult is that I am looking for one in colours OTHER than black, red, or anything too weird like purple. I am a bit surprised that there aren't ANY like this on the market especially considering the economic situation?? Or doesn't anyone have a kid going to college and an Esprit they aren't driving enough? haha

I am ready to buy NOW, so if you, or anyone you know would possibly consider selling theirs for a very fair price to a good home PLEASE call or email me. I have been a Lotus owner myself since 1993, so I know how to take care of one.

I am not particularly interested in any years other than 94 or 95, however I m..a..y consider a 1990-1993SE, or a 1997 (the only V8 of interest to me) if the colour combination and condition were exceptional. You see, I have a 91 with 8,000mi right now which sadly has accident damage. If I find a replacement, I will sell her instead of restoring. I am only interested in a car which is in the U.S.A.

Please contact my personal Email: [email protected] Or my mobile # 414-870-7788 I am central time zone, though you may call anytime.

Thank you! Matthew

·
Registered
342 Posts
Here Ya go... It look beautiful

The Seller
Michael
949-494-8818 (Daytime)

About This Esprit
Mileage: 18,000
Body Style: Coupe
Exterior Color: Red
Interior Color: Black
VIN: SCCFD30C9SHF63158
Engine: 4 Cylinders
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: 2WD
Doors: 2
View the Free CARFAX Vehicle History Report
Features: A/C: Front, Power Locks, Power Steering, Bucket Seats, Leather Interior, Airbag: Driver, Airbag: Passenger, Alarm, Anti-Lock Brakes, Fog Lights, CD Player, Power Windows, Rear Window Defroster, Sunroof/Moonroof

Selling Points: This vehicle has been garaged and cared for like a new born baby. This is a limited production vehicle, I believe they only made 200 of them making it very rare. It also has power mirrors, and the interior has the wood trim package. The headlights have been upgraded to halogen. I have all the maintenance records. This car has been very reasonable to maintain. I have 3 roof configurations; sold, glass and open. I also should mention that if you take it easy in this vehicle it gets great gas mileage. I am selling this vehicle because it is time for a convertible.
Condition: This car is in excellent condition. The corinthian leather interior is in great shape, it is black with white piping. This vehicle has new tires "Goodyear Eagle F1's".

Regards

JIm

Flying Scotsman

1 - 5 of 5 Posts