The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for an Exige S260 Sport which preferably has never been tracked and does not have too many modifications. I really love the S260 and the carbon firer options on the car that were standard in 2010.

As always...Lower the miles the better.

Exterior Choices In Order
  • Black
  • White
  • Red
Interior Choices In Order
  • Red Alcantara
  • Black
  • White

·
Registered
6,488 Posts
I am looking for an Exige S260 Sport which preferably has never been tracked and does not have too many modifications. I really love the S260 and the carbon firer options on the car that were standard in 2010.

As always...Lower the miles the better.

Exterior Choices In Order
  • Black
  • White
  • Red
Interior Choices In Order
  • Red Alcantara
  • Black
  • White
Good luck in your search. I believe there were only 30 or so 2010 S260's imported, so you will have better luck if you are flexible on your specific criteria.

·
Registered
944 Posts
Only 20:)
And only one interior option
I have a carbon grey one but I love it as well.
I think it might actually be "cooler" than my 2-Eleven.
Btw, PM me---everything is for sale:)

·
Premium Member
2,637 Posts
C2M quote:"I am looking for an Exige S260 Sport which preferably has never been tracked and does not have too many modifications."

Translation: "I am looking for an Exige S260 Sport which the previous owner had no appreciation for what the car offered, and had no desire to make it offer more."

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Only 20:)
And only one interior option
I have a carbon grey one but I love it as well.
I think it might actually be "cooler" than my 2-Eleven.
Btw, PM me---everything is for sale:)
No, that total is inaccurate. You would have a harder time getting a 2009 or 2011.

There are only 24 total 2009 Sport 260's and 30 total 2010 Sport 260's in North America. There are also a few 2011 Sport 260's but their numbers are diluted by the other 2011 260 variants (like RGB's, Final Editions and matte final edition). I'm still working on getting refined accurate 2011 data.

Fortunately, several 2010 owners have indicated on the 260 Registry they will be selling this Spring and Summer.

·
Registered
944 Posts
No, that total is inaccurate. You would have a harder time getting a 2009 or 2011.

There are only 24 total 2009 Sport 260's and 30 total 2010 Sport 260's in North America. There are also a few 2011 Sport 260's but their numbers are diluted by the other 2011 260 variants (like RGB's, Final Editions and matte final edition). I'm still working on getting refined accurate 2011 data.

Fortunately, several 2010 owners have indicated on the 260 Registry they will be selling this Spring and Summer.
You're just jealous that your 2009 is not as cool!;)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Mind putting me in touch with the owners of the 2010's who said they are looking to sell?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well I could not wait for that magic moment to happen...
Thanks for all the help to those who took the time to PM me and speak with me over the phone.

I elected to purchase a brand new 2011 Exige S 260 - Final Edition from Nick over here in Orlando at my local Orlando Lotus Dealership.

Starlight (metallic) Black and Magnolia Interior.

SUPER HAPPY! :coolnana: :nanner: :nanner2:

:shift:

See ya on the roads if you are in the Orlando area!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts