The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was scheduled to take my car to FF tomorrow to have them revert my FF header and Arqray muffler exhaust system back to stock. Then, I realized I only have the stock manifold and muffler! This means I still need the stock cat and whatever intermediate pipe(s) there might be. Anyone in the Bay Area have some rotting in their garage? Willing to pay a small fee for the junk.

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
I was scheduled to take my car to FF tomorrow to have them revert my FF header and Arqray muffler exhaust system back to stock. Then, I realized I only have the stock manifold and muffler! This means I still need the stock cat and whatever intermediate pipe(s) there might be. Anyone in the Bay Area have some rotting in their garage? Willing to pay a small fee for the junk.
Need + timing turns 'junk' into gold.:)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Potential source

Brett Payne may still have my stock header and cat and I think is in the Bay Area. I tried for more than a year to get these pieces back from him. You are welcome to try to hunt him down. Just let me know if I can have the stock parts once you are finished with them. Some of Brett's info is below:

Brett Payne
419 Kentucky Street B
Petaluma, ca 94954
US
Phone: 707.280.5601
Email: [email protected]

CYA - Do not feel obligated to pay him for these parts and make sure any transaction is in person.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts