The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I previously made a thread about wanting an Exige, which i still do...but I'm open to getting an Elise too that I can modify.

I'm wanting Black, Red, or even Orange (may like other colors too), but I would like it to have a hard top and if lucky a soft top too. If possible, black rims as well. A rebuilt title doesn't scare me at all. Mileage to be below 60k and in the price range of 25-27k. If anyone knows of anything let me know!

·
Registered
514 Posts
Mr.Mistah on Maui has a black one he is selling at a steal! $24K last price drop.
40K miles. Search his name for the post.

·
Premium Member
4,101 Posts
Keep an eye on the forum, check hourly if you have to and most of all be patient. The rite one will come along. I jumped at the first one I saw when we bought an Elise, buyer backed out, we waited a little more time and found exactly what we wanted. I'm glad we didn't get the first one. Its a semi rare car, take your time and be happy with the outcome.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh yeah, persistence and patience. I'm quite sure of the one I'm getting. I just like having options and saving money if I can.I CONSTANTLY check the site and autotrader, cars.com, everything. It's killing my head haha not to mention my gf gets hurt about me constantly being on my phone looking at Lotus cars! It's better then me looking at other girls right ;-)

·
Registered
193 Posts
Theres currently a black elise for sale in minneapolis, search craigslist

1 - 6 of 6 Posts