The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there, I am interested in purchasing an Elise center console. I'm willing to consider carbon fiber, a core to paint (Ardent Red is my color), or one wrapped in leather (my interior is tan). Please let me know if you have any of the above, and your asking price. I am in Michigan, zip code 48329.

·
Administrator
2,094 Posts
@Micheals you're a new user that has been on for minutes and have a bunch of posts promoting your pal John. Care to tell us a little more? Too many scams and have to be careful. Why isn't he a member if he has all these lotus parts?

·
Administrator
2010 Exige S260
2,214 Posts
the scammer has been banned. sorry the user filters on this new site are very bad and I have to manually ban each scammer. please report any suspected scammers or spammers so we can investigate.

·
Acme Super Moderator ** The Enforcer **
7,594 Posts
the scammer has been banned. sorry the user filters on this new site are very bad and I have to manually ban each scammer. please report any suspected scammers or spammers so we can investigate.
Thanks Kubera. I've been deleting a lot of approval requests from what are obvious spambots.

San

1 - 5 of 5 Posts