The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As some of you may know, I am a huge collector of anything and everything realted to the 90s Esprit SE since it is the car I personally own. I have what I believe to be the largest collection of SE related literature, brochures, dealer packets, press photos, postcards, posters etc... besides probably the factory itself. See Shadeone's 1990 Lotus Esprit SE for my entire collection.
There are a few items I have seen in various places however, and I am looking to add them to the collection in order to get closer to my goal of having everything out there. I have pictured the items I do not have below in hopes that some other overly-obsessed collector like myself might be on these boards and have a spare of something to part with.

A $10 finders reward will be paid to anyone who can help me locate anything from this list.

(click for larger photos)

Advertisements:

Dealer Brochures:

Press Photos:

Posters:

Also looking for the 1/43 scale Alezan Esprit SE resin model kit:

Thanks in advance!
Jamie

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They have provided some other items that are in my collection already...
The image of the highwing press photos in my want list above was emailed to me from William but he doesnt have any spares... See if you can get him to part with the ones he currently has ;)
Also, the first two pictures in the "advertisements" part of my want list are from "The Lotus Book" from Coterie Press as well, as is the "Lotus Sport" dealer brochure picture...

·
Super Moderator
4,120 Posts
I visited the Lotus factory in 1990 - no photos allowed but they gave me some brochures (1990 Esprit SE - you have already). But they also gave me a 1990 Lotus price list that includes the 90 SE - see picture below. I didn't see this on your website.

Sorry - having trouble rotating it - it is dated 02.04.90 lower right corner.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
still looking for the stuff listed above...

in the meantime just cus i feel like bragging ;) I now have all 4 colors of the pullback SE, mint in the box, as well as the red radcon remote control car that i thought only yellow existed of...

·
Wingless Wonder
1988 Esprit Turbo
6,239 Posts
^^^ Looks as if it must be difficult to avoid scraping the front lip on that RC car.

rotfl

It's just like driving the real thing! :tadts:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts