The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Long time member here with a nine year hiatus for kids. I'm back and I want my dream car again..a 2007-2009 Exige S

I would consider any color.

I just want a nice driveable Exige S I can auto cross and go on canyon drives occasionally. Mileage isn't a major issue unless the engine has lots of mods. It has to pass California emissions.

I've really gotten the run around lately by dealers trying to peddle cars with lots of crazy mods and track damage underneath..."why does the car pull left?" "Can I get pictures from a lift?" Sent all the wrong pictures of everything but what I asked for then.. "its already off the lift and the shop is too busy until next week"

Let me know what you have.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have a 2007 Chilli Red with 12,700 miles. Not sure if the Koldfire 270 tune will pass CA emissions (probably not), but can be flashed back to stock. Track Pack, Touring Pack, and LSD. I plan on posting it in Cars For Sale within the next few days, but if you would like more details sooner shoot me a PM.

Thanks.

PS - Having problems logging into my original account so I created a new one. If you search for posts by robwaw you should find some pictures.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Not sure if you're still in the market, looks like you posted this in March. If you are, my wife and I are getting ready to sell our 2007 Exige S, 55,000 miles but no mods or damage, track package, touring package, star shield, gorgeous red looks and runs great. We are in the Los Angeles area. We're asking $45,000. I can send pictures and and answer any questions if you're interested.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've found one. I'm not sure how to delete this thread. Admin please delete.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts