The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been studying these for a while and mulling one over as a toy and have always liked them.

I am seeking a low mileage 05/06 Elise with preferred colors being Yellow or Krypto green. No salvage or extensive mods and would prefer just a normal car that has not been tinkered with too much. I will consider other colors and want the hard top. Was looking for an Arizona car for ease but if you have the right car I can move and I am a cash buyer. Feel free to mail me at my hotmail account haydes1 @ hotmail.com and the spam bots have had this address for years so not worried about posting it. Cash in hand for the right car and clean transaction. Will try and keep wants and details to a minimum here and have some flexibility in certain things.

Thank You,

Kris

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just a quick note, please use a header that says Lotus or something I will recognize for this ad. I think I am a member of 15 forums and use the e-mail posted as a default and I have multiple web sites and try to keep my main account clean but I don't click links and the account takes a lot of spam. I manually cleanse it and will shift sellers over to my main account on contact.

Thank you.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts