The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got a great deal on a member here on a set of Pagid Blue rear pads. Now I need to get a set of fronts together and also a pair of new R888 tires for the front. If anyone has either of these sitting around and would like to trade for any paint protection film (maybe freshen up those pitted rockers?), graphics, stripe kits, vinyl banner, window graphics, a logo design or post/business card printing, shirts, floormats, autometer silver pro comp voltage gauge, etc just let me know. I've made many a successful deal and trades through this forum.

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I have a set of fronts and rears I bought a little prematurely. I know you are only looking for fronts.

Anyways, I need a replacement for my Starshield as my car is being repainted ( all accept the mirrors). So what exactly are you offering in exchange?

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have a set of fronts and rears I bought a little prematurely. I know you are only looking for fronts.

Anyways, I need a replacement for my Starshield as my car is being repainted ( all accept the mirrors). So what exactly are you offering in exchange?
Here are my kits and pricing on them:
Chuforia graffix

I'd be happy to trade out for any kit costing $200 or less.

·
Registered
529 Posts

I need a set of rears...maybe we can both take a set...??? :wave:

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Ended up getting everything I needed before LOG. I no longer need to trade but if you want a paint protection film kit I sell them for an awesome deal. I can even do full coverage for the whole front end in one piece with no seam across the front above the headlights like I just did on my car.

i just purchased some of my car tool kits for this ..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts