The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had about 5 of these fall though on me (somehow) and 2 people PM me telling me they had one for sale, and then not answer when I replied. Anyway, I've been look for one for a couple of months and will pay the going rate of $200 plus shipping

Thanks

Tyler

·
Registered
978 Posts
I have a stage 3. Similar sound with single oval tip. PM me if you are interested.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I've had about 5 of these fall though on me (somehow) and 2 people PM me telling me they had one for sale, and then not answer when I replied. Anyway, I've been look for one for a couple of months and will pay the going rate of $200 plus shipping

Thanks

Tyler
Let me know when you get yours, I will buy your stock exhaust for 50 plus shipping.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Let me know when you get yours, I will buy your stock exhaust for 50 plus shipping.
May keep the OEM but I have a stage 1 currently on the car that I would sell if you're interested

·
Premium Member
444 Posts
OEM exhaust

:shrug:

Somehow I have managed to have a couple of OEM in my attic. One is from my car when I put a stage II on. Don't remember how I got the other. Free to good home, just pay shipping.

·
Premium Member
467 Posts
@ livethedream, i'll take the stage 3 if radms doesn't want it !

1 - 9 of 9 Posts