The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
danggg thats nice lookin, is it a stopwatch too?

·
Registered
431 Posts
They did; someone just bought it. Not me though. They did say they would order more. I would presume then that any dealer could.
I was in the area on Tuesday (7/2) and saw it on their display case...must have sold it by then. :shrug:

Ordering something from LCU can take forever sometimes :)

·
Registered
631 Posts
I was in the area on Tuesday (7/2) and saw it on their display case...must have sold it by then. :shrug:

Ordering something from LCU can take forever sometimes :)
They said someone had called several minutes before I did and ordered it. I am almost positive someone here read your post and got to it before me.

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
I think they will have a hard time ordering one. These have been discontinued for some time. Supposedly a new watch was being developed but that was supposed to be out early this year...now the year is more than half over, I am not confident it is coming.

I would check ebay periodically or some of the Canadian dealerships. I did see these on the Hangar111 website - but again, these were limited to 2000 copies and they have been discontinued since at least last June. Any sold since has just been remaining stock.

·
Banned
874 Posts
anyone know about how much they are going for?

·
Registered
331 Posts
They originally listed for $299.00. I procrastinated when they first came and had a hard time finding any left when I finally decided to pull the trigger. Luckily, I got the last one from HRM in Grenwich, Connecticut just days before they shut down. As far as I know, they are discontinued. Good Luck!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks for the idea to check the stock/supply of remote dealers. I found one.

Good luck to everyone else looking for one and thanks for the quick responses.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts