The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Is it just me or does everyone love the California edition? I have an 06 yellow elise that ill be try to replicate the inside interior! any suggestions?

And i wonder if the dealer sells the parts, (but that would probably be a fortune)

·
Registered
3,871 Posts
Is it just me or does everyone love the California edition? I have an 06 yellow elise that ill be try to replicate the inside interior! any suggestions?

And i wonder if the deal sells the parts, (but that would probably be a fortune)
Easy enough to do since it's all cosmetics but probably cheaper if you have the interior done by a shop (or yourself if you know how) than to try buy the parts from Lotus.

·
Registered
6,487 Posts
It's not everybody. I personally find the interior more than a little over the top and don't care for it.

·
Registered
6,889 Posts
It's not everybody. I personally find the interior more than a little over the top and don't care for it.
Yeah me too. I'd be afraid to touch it. Had such a blast this weekend tracking in sand and scuffing things up and sweating all over the seats. Because we used it like a Lotus, bravely giving a run to bigger more powerful cars.

But that's the beauty of these cars and this life. You can make what you want of it. If a sophisticated stylish street ride is your dream, live it!

And I'd definitely have the wheel wrapped to match!

Back in the street oriented days:

DSC_0011cw.jpg

·
Premium Member
2,086 Posts
When I was ordering my Trim Shop interior, I tried to find parts from this edition, and wasn't able to. It didn't seem to be on any of the parts lists. I'm wondering if these were Europa parts? Especially the console, the side sill pieces, and the carpet on the corrugated aluminum just ahead of the seats?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts