The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All:

Young Kim's F1 bash the night before the US Grand Prix is ready to roll.

The party is on June 19th. It will start at 3PM and go until the last person leaves. Please come as you are as everything will be provided. Much like the years past, I will have couple guys grilling all night and I have a caterer this year to prepare all the food so you don't need to bring anything. I will also provide all the drinks (pop, beer, tea, wine, etc...)As for directions on getting to my place, Yahoo Maps or Mapquest does a great job with directions.

My address is:
12021 Millen Drive
Fishers, IN 46038

Please RSVP to my e-mail address [email protected]

And of course, all Lotus cars are welcome...!!!

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Don't see making the trip from AZ w/o a delivered Elise, but your effort sounds awesome, hope the festivities repeat themselves next year.

·
Banned
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Apex:

You are more then welcome to come by the Lotus Ltd./STALLS track day at Putnam Park the day after the US Grand Prix. There's no charge to come look see.

We have several Elise (non-US spec), an Exige and an Elise Motorsports car (real beast) attending. If you ask the owners nicely, they may let you go for a ride :clap: We don't have a "rental" Elise for you to drive though. Sorry!

Hope you can join us!

Mark Pfeffer

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
That guy bought the Exige from someplace in Alabama I think.

I think this is probably the same car. This was at Road Atlanta for the Mitty Challenge in April 2002. This is the weekend that I bought my Exige.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts