The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The National Weather Service has issued a warning for yet another catastrophic hurricane following on the heels of Ivan and Jeanne.

The path of this hurricane zigs and zags, and is therefore highly unpredictable. Experts predict that this one will cause the most damage to the United States that we have experienced in four years. They are naming this one Hurricane Kerry. Be advised, the only way for citizens to protect themselves is by getting behind a Bush.

Edit: :D just in case someone takes it seriously

·
Registered
677 Posts
Bush cost me over $100,000 by not backing Alternative Minimum Tax (AMT) reform.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Kerry may reform the AMT (I also have suffered because of the out-dated rules), but he will raise your marginal tax rate.

He has to pay for all of the things he is promising somehow and reform of AMT is going the wrong direction.

·
Registered
3,204 Posts
Even if I was a Republican I just couldn't see voting for a guy that looks like his food trough belongs in the primate exhibit.
In the first debate Bush would start to stammer every time Kerry (very intelligent guy)started to talk about the HUGE lies that GW had sold us in order to get approval to go to WAR. And without approval of the world community (very important if you want to keep americans safe anywhere they go in the world and here at home as we are starting to find out)

Cheney (the guy you should have made the front runner) is a huge intellect and I respect him as a person. I would be proud to call him my president even if I didn't support his policies. With this administration it all about filling the pockets of the families that are in the golden circle(Cheney, Ashcroft, Rumsfeld, Bush, & Bin Laden) the republican machine knows it can't afford to piss off the Bin Ladens.....
:no:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts