The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am hoping to get some feedback on the need for (and reasonableness in price of) several protection packages being offered by the dealer on the new Evora I am purchasing. I should mention that I live in California, and thus don't have to deal with much inclement weather or particularly harsh driving conditions.

1. Cilajet Protection Plus Package--$1,495: This is a ten-year package that covers paint damage and interior damage--unlimited coverage.

2. Wheel & Tire Road Hazard Protection Pacage--$1,995: This is a five-year pakcage that covers wheels, tires, tire pressure sesors, rim dents, etc. It also provides for 150 mile towing, 24/7. Coverage is unlimited, no deductible, no CAP.

3. Paint Ding and Dent Protection--$995: This is a five-year package that covers dings and dents to horizontal body panels. Coverage is unlimited, no deductible, no cap.

4. Clear Bra--$3,395: The 3M film application, this one would cover rocker panels, fool front and rear bumpers, full front hood, side mirrors, etc.

Your thoughts are appreciated!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts