The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Toys R us!
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How would one find out exactly how much warranty is left on a slightly used evora? who do i call ?
I have asked the planoTx dealer where i bought the car but they never seem to get around to looking it up...."i'll get back with you" has gotten real old real quick...

·
Registered
171 Posts
In my opinion, That's not an acceptable level of service from your dealership. Do you have the carfax report from them? I believe it shows the warranty start date.

·
Illegal Alien
5,345 Posts
I have asked the planoTx dealer where i bought the car but they never seem to get around to looking it up...."i'll get back with you" has gotten real old real quick...
Maybe time to contact Lotus Cars USA to get the answer; but first address the issue to the dealerships GM. Sorry but I can not think of a non sinister reason that Plano will not tell you.

·
Toys R us!
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I don't think Plano is trying to keep anything from me, it's just that they have my money now and they keep blowing me off now for many items i've been contacting them about. It is indeed unacceptable, my car needs to go to the Atlanta dealership (4hrs away) for a handful of things that should have been done at the Plano dealership while they had the car but those things were ignored...So, i'm not pleased about it at all...and now i must spend over a grand to get the car reshipped to the dealership in ATL for warranty work...
I have emailed LOTUS USA about this last week but have not heard from them either... :-/
can call tomorrow i guess..thanks All. :)

·
Registered
171 Posts
I have found that the highest levels of Management at Plano are incredible, but anything below that is lacking. I would escalate with them until you get things resolved to a reasonable satisfaction.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts